Updated January 2020
Summary: The PROPRIETORSHIP provides various ways for you to add your personal information to their database. By clicking on “Submit” “Sign-up” “Buy now” “Purchase” and or any other button (or functionality) that has a similar meaning you are providing your explicit consent to be added to the PROPRIETORSHIP communication system. The PROPRIETORSHIP outlines below the methods of communicating with you based on the information you provide.
You may opt-out of this at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button included on all email, messenger, and or currently available means communication that the PROPRIETORSHIP has described below it may use to communicate with you.
The PROPRIETORSHIP respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, www.goforwellness.net and the services and or goods provided there (the “SITE”). The PROPRIETORSHIP provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the SITE and how such information may be used.
USE OF INFORMATION
As a general policy, no personally identifiable information (“PERSONAL DATA”), such as your name, address, or email address, is automatically collected from your visit to the SITE. ANY PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY THE SITE MUST BE VOLUNTARILY ENTERED BY THE SUBSCRIBER this is you.
PERSONAL DATA is information that specifically identifies you (name, email address, ship to/bill to address, phone number) and can be used to specifically locate you from within the PROPRIETORSHIP database and or filing system.
The SITE’S various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give the PROPRIETORSHIP contact information such as your
- Mailing address for delivery of physical products.
Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the PROPRIETORSHIP to:
- Email SUBSCRIBER the requested information from the PROPRIETORSHIP;
- Email SUBSCRIBER a (random) newsletter from the PROPRIETORSHIP;
- Provide SUBSCRIBER access to the requested content from the PROPRIETORSHIP;
PERSONAL DATA submitted voluntarily by the SUBSCRIBER is held:
- Within the PROPRIETORSHIP'S Kajabi Account
- Until the SUBSCRIBER requests to be unsubscribed and or up to four years from the time of submitting, whichever comes sooner. Before removal the PROPRIETORSHIP will ask SUBSCRIBER to confirm that he or she wants to remain within the database.
- Based on the contractual relationship between the PROPRIETORSHIP and SUBSCRIBER, the PROPRIETORSHIP will delete and destroy the SUBSCRIBER information following the end or termination of the contractual period.
- The PROPRIETORSHIP will maintain any and all legal records for the time period required by law.
LEGAL BASIS FOR USE OF INFORMATION
The PROPRIETORSHIP is legally processing SUBSCRIBER’S PERSONAL DATA based on the following:
- The SUBSCRIBER has given his or her explicit and voluntary consent to the PROPRIETORSHIP;
- The SUBSCRIBER has a contract with the PROPRIETORSHIP that necessitates the OWNER having his or her PERSONAL DATA;
- The PROPRIETORSHIP has a legitimate interest to process SUBSCRIBER’S PERSONAL DATA;
USE TO THIRD PARTIES
PERSONAL DATA is never sold, leased, or shared with any third parties. A third party is a COMPANY outside of the SUBSCRIBER - PROPRIETORSHIP relationship.
USE TO CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
The PROPRIETORSHIP does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
All credit card information is handled by Stripe and PayPal.
USE LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
The PROPRIETORSHIP may disclose SUBSCRIBER information in special cases when required by legal and or law enforcement and only when required by law.
If the PROPRIETORSHIP has reasonable reason(s) to believe that disclosing PERSONAL DATA held by the PROPRIETORSHIP is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the PROPRIETORSHIP'S rights or property, other users of the SITE, and or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities, then the PROPRIETORSHIP will work with the appropriate and legitimate law enforcement and or legal authorities to make sure that the PERSONAL DATA is handled in accordance with the applicable laws.
As a SUBSCRIBER and or user of the SITE, you have the following rights:
- Transparent information from the PROPRIETORSHIP regarding how they communicate and interact with the SUBSCRIBER;
- The right to hear back from the PROPRIETORSHIP regarding any inquiry into SUBSCRIBER’S PERSONAL DATA;
- To request correction of PERSONAL DATA from the PROPRIETORSHIP;
- Access to SUBSCRIBER’S PERSONAL DATA including knowing the purposes that the data is used for;
- To request erasure from the PROPRIETORSHIP records provided that there are not overriding legal, public interest, or legitimate interests;
- To a restriction on the processing of the PERSONAL DATA;
- Data portability of PERSONAL DATA (having a record provided to you that is readable and commonly used that outlines the PERSONAL DATA the PROPRIETORSHIP has on you)
- To object to processing of PERSONAL DATA - the PROPRIETORSHIP shall no longer process the SUBSCRIBER’S PERSONAL DATA unless the PROPRIETORSHIP demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the SUBSCRIBER or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- To file a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- The right to unsubscribe at any time (withdraw consent)
CHILDREN UNDER AGE 13
The PROPRIETORSHIP recognizes the special obligation to protect PERSONAL DATA obtained from children age 13 and under.
IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE PROPRIETORSHIP REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE PROPRIETORSHIP.
If the PROPRIETORSHIP discovers that a child age 13 or younger has signed up on the SITE and or provided the OWNER with PERSONAL DATA, the PROPRIETORSHIP will delete that child’s PERSONAL DATA from our records.
The PROPRIETORSHIP nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) site for more tips on protecting children's privacy online.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies make using the PROPRIETORSHIP SITE easier by saving your passwords and preferences for you.
These cookies are restricted for use only on PROPRIETORSHIP SITE, and do not transfer any PERSONAL DATA to any other party. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions.
If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the SITE may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
Neither the PROPRIETORSHIP nor the SITE knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
The PROPRIETORSHIP is not responsible for the content or practices of third party websites that may be linked to the SITE.
The PROPRIETORSHIP is also not responsible for any information that you might share with such linked websites.
BULLETIN BOARDS AND CHAT AREAS
Guests of the SITE are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the PROPRIETORSHIP'S forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
OPT OUT OR REMOVAL OF YOUR INFORMATION
The SITE provides the SUBSCRIBER the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from the PROPRIETORSHIP at the point(s) where PERSONAL DATA information is required to be voluntarily entered by the SUBSCRIBER.
The SUBSCRIBER always has the option of removing their PERSONAL DATA from any communications list in order to discontinue any such future communications.
In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the PROPRIETORSHIP, which you no longer wish to receive.
If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please email the PROPRIETORSHIP at [email protected] and simply request to unsubscribe.
- Unsubscribe from all communications from the PROPRIETORSHIP
- Unsubscribe from a specific set of communications from the PROPRIETORSHIP
If you have any complaints or concerns about the PROPRIETORSHIP or about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via email: [email protected]
Via regular mail: 7025 Granville Road, Port Alberni, BC V9Y 8M1
Information provided by you via general email inquiries to the PROPRIETORSHIP such as your email address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
Security for all PERSONAL DATA is extremely important to the PROPRIETORSHIP.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
As a result, while the PROPRIETORSHIP strives to protect SUBSCRIBER’S PERSONAL DATA, the PROPRIETORSHIP cannot ensure or warrant the security of any PERSONAL DATA the SUBSCRIBER transmits via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the PROPRIETORSHIP, SUBSCRIBER accepts that he or she does so at their own risk.
TRANSFER OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
Customer lists and information are properly considered assets of a business. If PROPRIETORSHIP merges with another entity, or if it sells its assets to another entity, the PROPRIETORSHIP customer list and information would be included among the assets transferred.
- SUBSCRIBER would be given the opportunity to unsubscribe both before and after the sale.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS