Go For Wellness Membership
Dora Schievink (the “PROPRIETORSHIP”) is the operator of Go For Wellness Wellness Membership site at www.goforwellness.net (the “Site”), with a physical mailing address of 7025 Granville Road, Port Alberni, BC V9Y 8M1 Canada
The PROPRIETORSHIP provides access to you, a member, to its content based on you maintaining an account in good standing. In this regard, you are considered a Member of the Go For Wellness Membership Site. (the “Member”).
The PROPRIETORSHIP provides a library of content inside the Kajabi membership site, and live virtual gatherings.
As part of the service provided by the PROPRIETORSHIP, you are also granted access to the Community.
The Community includes a social network facilitating the exchange of personal information between people. This socialization shall include reading the profile pages of other members and possible even contacting them. The Community works like an online community of internet users.
The Community is provided access to the PROPRIETORSHIP's group being hosted by brighteon.social. In addition to any laws, regulations, and or requirements imposed by Brighteon on all group owners, group admins, and users.
PROPRIETORSHIP provides access to the Site and the contents contained within it as consideration for your payment. You are considered a Member of the membership site. (the “Member”).
The PROPRIETORSHIP reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You are encouraged to review these Terms each time you use the Site because your use of the Site after the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
By accessing, browsing, using the Site, selecting “I Accept” during the membership registration, and or the submission of payment; you represent that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- PROPRIETORSHIP grants you a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Site.
- PROPRIETORSHIP reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services available on the Site and to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so.
- PROPRIETORSHIP may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
USE OF SITE
You may use the Site only for your own noncommercial personal use and in compliance with these Terms.
You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading or posting of information to the Site and are responsible for the consequences of such communications.
Any other use of the Site requires the prior written consent of PROPRIETORSHIP.
You may not otherwise copy, modify, or distribute the contents of this Site without the express written permission of the PROPRIETORSHIP. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content found on the Site, in whole or in part.
PROPRIETORSHIP requires all Members to agree not to use the Site, and specifically prohibit any use of the Site, for any of the following purposes:
- Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity;
- Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own;
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site or Proprietorships network security, or attempting to use the Site to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system; and
You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the Site.
Further, you may not use any such automated means to manipulate the Site, such as automating what are otherwise manual or one-off procedures. You may not take any action to interfere with, or disrupt, the Site or any other user's use of the Site, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Site, circumventing security or user authentication measures or attempting to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under these Terms. You may not frame portions of the Site within another web site. You may not resell use of, or access to, the Site to any third party without Proprietorship's prior written consent.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
In order to access certain services on the Site, you will be required to provide specific information. All information about you must be truthful, and you may not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity. Any access codes or passwords provided should be safeguarded at all times. You are responsible for the security of your access codes and passwords and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use of the Site under such access codes or passwords.
SITE NOT FOR MINORS
PROPRIETORSHIP offers recurring monthly paid subscriptions
PROPRIETORSHIP may also offer Free Products
By purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive monthly periods and your payment method will automatically be charged for each successive monthly period at the then-current subscription rate.
To cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time, you must logon to your account and follow the cancellation procedures or call or email us and we will do it for you.
If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term. PROPRIETORSHIP may submit periodic charges (e.g., monthly) without further authorization from you, until you provide prior notice that you have terminated this authorization or wish to change your payment method. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before PROPRIETORSHIP reasonably could act.
You acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Members), materials, text, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, button icons, music, software and other elements available on the Site are the property of the PROPRIETORSHIP and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws.
You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify or create derivative works from any content or materials on the Site.
All of PROPRIETORSHIP's Site content is copyrighted by Dora Schievink. All rights reserved. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, no license is granted to you and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Site. PROPRIETORSHIP reserves all rights not granted under these Terms.
MEMBER CONTRIBUTED CONTENT
PROPRIETORSHIP values your engagement. When contributing content, please consider the following guidelines:
- By submitting or posting any materials or content on the Site, you grant PROPRIETORSHIP a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sub-license such materials or any part of such materials.
- You represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant PROPRIETORSHIP the license specified above.
- You further represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material.
- PROPRIETORSHIP will be entitled to use any content submitted by you without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you.
- All contributed content is subject to the terms set forth below and in our standard Terms and Conditions, which include our policy regarding copyright infringement;
We reserve the right not to post your content if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when contributing content, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Use obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum;
- Post advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites;
- Post email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information;
- Post unduly critical or spiteful comments of other content posted on the page or its authors;
- Post files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights or have expressly received all necessary consents;
- Post files or content that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
If you want to share feedback with the PROPRIETORSHIP concerning information provided via the membership section, please contact us directly via [email protected] and not through the Site.
LIVE CALL ADDENDUM
PROPRIETORSHIP will provide wellness related content on live calls, podcasts, webinars, web casts, or any other audio or visual interaction known or yet unknown, as part of your purchase and when your account is current and in good standing.
PROPRIETORSHIP reserves the right to record any and all of its offered calls, webinars, web casts, and or any other method of hosting and recording an interaction with you and to reuse, redistribute, re-purpose, or any other method that PROPRIETORSHIP decides to use as part of its business.
When you access and or participate on a call, webinar, online video conferencing, web casts, or any other method known or not yet known with the PROPRIETORSHIP as part of the product or service, you grant the PROPRIETORSHIP a non-exclusive, limited use, worldwide license to your voice, likeness, and or words without compensation to you now or at any time in the future.
PROPRIETORSHIP is providing these calls as part of the product or service that you purchased and the calls, webinars, online video conferencing, web casts or any other method known or not yet known are in the nature of support for health and wellness.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site.
THE SITE, ALL CONTENT, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE OR A “LINKED” SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, OWNER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT:
(1) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
(2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR
(3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
PROPRIETORSHIP makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-PROPRIETORSHIP sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and PROPRIETORSHIP makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-PROPRIETORSHIP sites. PROPRIETORSHIP does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site.
All content and information provided and shared in the site is for informational and educational purposes only.
Use of this information is entirely the responsibility of those who chose to apply the information towards their personal health and/or well-being. The information provided in the Site is not intended as prescription, prognosis, or diagnosis of any diseases or illness and should not be used as a replacement for any medical treatment you may currently be undergoing.
Application of the information provided without the supervision of a licensed medical professional is done so at the individuals own risk.
You should not take any action, or refrain from acting, based upon any information contained on the Site.
Use of the Site is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional advice. You should seek independent professional advice when appropriate. PROPRIETORSHIP does its best to provide objective, accurate information but also recommends that you seek out professional advice regarding any information that you receive via the Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL PROPRIETORSHIP, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PROPRIETORSHIP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF PROPRIETORSHIP, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO OWNER IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
You acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because provinces do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply to all users.
PROPRIETORSHIP controls and operates the Site from the Canada. PROPRIETORSHIP makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside Canada. If you choose to access this Site from outside Canada, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
PROPRIETORSHIP specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity.
If you believe that any material contained on this Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify PROPRIETORSHIP of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure.
PROPRIETORSHIP processes notices of alleged infringement that it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the following address:
7025 Granville Road, Port Alberni, BC V9Y 8M1 Canada
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please contact PROPRIETORSHIP with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Site, or to provide any notice under these Terms.
If any part of these Terms shall be held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other part of these Terms, and in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
The laws of the Province of British Columbia shall govern these Terms without regard to conflict of laws provisions.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to, or use of, the Site, to the products you purchase through the Site (including a subscription), or to your relationship to PROPRIETORSHIP shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Port Alberni, BC provided, however, that to the extent that you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any Province or federal court in the Province of British Columbia.
You consent to and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to, venue and jurisdiction in the Province and federal courts of British Columbia.
Arbitration under these Terms will be conducted pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules then prevailing at the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award will be final and binding and may be entered into as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms will be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Terms, whether through class action proceedings or otherwise. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of, related to or connected with the use of this Site or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim of action arose or be forever banned.
- Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court.
- Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts.
- Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award.
YOU AND PROPRIETORSHIP AGREE THAT EACH MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
Further, unless both you and PROPRIETORSHIP agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim.